Pride In Craftsmanship. Innovative Manufacturing.
What does all this mean to our customers?
It means that offers the finest quality cabinets at the lowest possible prices. It means that our cabinets are certified by the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association (KMCA) as meeting or exceeding the strictest standards in the industry.
There’s solid wood durability built into every cabinet. From the oak, maple or beech on the doors to the face frames on the base cabinets, each cabinet is built to last. This means that Kitchens by Savina customers don’t give up a thing when they purchase our cabinets, except for a big price tag.
- Solid Wood Frames: All frames are built of solid 3/4″ kiln-dried hardwood.
- Built For Strength: Each rail is kiln-dried, joined by mortise and tenon, and glued.
- Get A Kick Out Of It: Solid wood toe kicks, 3/4″ thick.
- Enjoy Feeling Secured: Solid wood hanging strips at the top and bottom.
- End Panels Consist Of 3-Ply Construction: 1/2″ thick engineered wood core with hardwood veneers.